Join us on Sundays at 9:30 AM & 11:00 AM
We offer Bible Study and Worship during both hours.
Many of you are aware of Gov. Abbott’s announcement lifting the mask mandate in the state of Texas. We can all rejoice in this simply because it means that we have hope that this pandemic is mostly behind us. I know that there are variants that the medical community is concerned about and we are not completely “out of the woods” but there is hope, nonetheless.
Some have asked what this means for Trinity. Please remember that for our church it was never about a political statement or about our “rights”, it was about thinking of others! For the time being we will continue to stay the course as it concerns mask wearing. It was never a “mandate” at Trinity…we simply ask everyone to think of your neighbor and “encourage” wearing a mask.
At Trinity Baptist Church everyone is welcome, mask or no mask. Trinity now offers different seating areas for your comfort: we have “mask optional”, and “mask strongly preferred” sections.
Let us remain prayerful and united as we continue to be salt and light in our Katy community!
- Trinity Baptist Church of Katy offers two identical worship services that are relevant and biblically based at 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
- We value families worshipping together! All children Kindergarten and up are invited to attend our worship services for a family worship time.
- Wee Worship is not meeting at this time. For younger children still learning to worship with the family we offer a program called Wee Worship which is an age-appropriate worship experience during the sermon time for children in Kindergarten through 2nd grade.
Worship Streaming Live to Facebook Every Sunday at 11 AM
If you need help finding our live streams or navigating facebook, please do not hesitate to contact us. We do not want you to miss out on any of our church gatherings during this time of social distancing! If you are having problems viewing our videos while they are live, they will remain online for viewing after streaming.
Contact Us Here For Technical Assistance
Sunday Morning Bible Study
We offer age appropriate Bible Study classes every Sunday at 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM for all ages birth through adult.
Adult Bible Studies
- Safety protocol (masks, distancing, etc.) will be determined class by class.
- Many of our Adult Bible Studies are currently meeting in-person AND online at 9:30 AM on Sunday mornings. Check the descriptions for study topics. If you are interested in joining one online, please click on the class name to email the teacher for an online meeting link and more information.
- Each of our Sunday Morning Bible Study classes at Trinity follow in depth, Biblically-based studies with scriptural references. Join us for a morning of fellowship, prayer, and growth. Come on by to find out what our current studies are!
Students (Grades 7-12)
- Students meet in the student center at Trinity Baptist on Sundays at 9:30 & 11:00 am.
- The 9:30 hour is a smaller, more intimate co-ed group of all ages.
- Our 11:00 am Bible study divided into small groups.
- Visit our Student Ministry page to learn more
Early Childhood & Children’s Bible Studies
- If your child is in 6th grade or under, you will be able to check them in at our check-in counter in the Early Childhood wing on Sunday morning.
- For continued safety, please have only one adult accompany the children to drop-off. Hands will be washed upon arrival.
- Extra precautions are being taken during this time in our Early Childhood & Children’s areas such as extra sanitation & cleaning, individually wrapped craft supplies & snacks, and limited class sizes.